Thomas Moore Landscapes have added a new service to their impressive repertoire. We are now delighted to offer resin bound driveways. If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy and efficient contractor to tackle your project then look no further than Thomas Moore Resin Driveways.
Our resin driveway materials are sustainable drainage system (SUDS) compliant which allows water to naturally soak away eliminating water puddling.
Another major benefit of our resin bound gravel is that it is very low maintenance. Firstly, unlike block paving, resin does not support the growth of weeds so roots cannot take hold. Any type of natural moss that may occur, just simply brush or jet wash it away. Resin is also resistant to staining, meaning the surface of the resin has a hard wearing resin coating which means most chemicals including petrol, diesel and oil cannot stain. Resin bound gravel is also UV resistant which prevents degrading upon the suns exposure.
Resin driveways can transform your tired and damaged driveway and can give your entire house a dramatic facelift. Whether you require an existing surface, a basic overlay or a full site excavation, we have an expert team, ready to get the job done properly and within a set time frame. Below are just a few benefits to installing a resin bound driveways:
• They are environmentally friendly.
• They give a hard firm permeable surface.
• The permeable surface allows water to flow over the resin bound surface into existing drainage.
• Resin surfaces are available in a wide range of coloured stones which gives many design possibilities and looks for driveways and paths.
• They require minimal maintenance and are long-lasting.
• They are non-slippery in nature which makes them the best solution for all commercial purposes and are also safer for older adults.
Although we are based in Yorkshire, we cover the whole of the UK. Please contact us if you would like to find out more.